Thursday, April 5, 2012

heat and cold neuro

  • LocationMalaysia
  • Posted 03 April 2012 - 03:21 AM
    View PostDr. Okun, on 02 April 2012 - 06:25 AM, said:
    Not all patients have cold hands and feet with PD. I think the most important thing is to remember that PD affects the autonomic nervous system and this may explain cold and heat symptoms.

    Is it related that I have once recevied heat/sauna therapy massage affecting my nervous system and fainted?

    Kindly elaborate


    teokimhoe
    to help the PD patients aware the diseases and encourage to set up support groups to educate the patients and their immediate families
    0
    • +
    • -



    #7User is online teokimhoe

    • Advanced Member
    • PipPipPip
    • Group:Members2
    • Posts:306
    • Joined:03-March 07
    • LocationMalaysia
    Posted Yesterday, 09:37 AM
    I refer to your heat and cold affecting our neruo function.
    I have experience a heat therapy affecting my muscle movement

    Kindly elaborate

    teokimhoe
    to help the PD patients aware the diseases and encourage to set up support groups to educate the patients and their immediate families

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a
    co-worker who was doing a little research on this. And he in
    fact bought me dinner because I found it for him... lol.
    So allow me to reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending the time
    to discuss this topic here on your internet site.


    Here is my web page :: samsung galaxy s4

    matina said...



    i was diagnosed of parkinson disease 5 years ago,i started azilect then mirapex as the disease progressed in frebuary last year,and i started on parkinson disease herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic,few months into the treatment i made a significant recovery,almost all my symptoms are gone,great improvement with my movement and belance,it been a year and life has been so good for me,contact them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com