Monday, August 16, 2010

sleep disorder by Dr.Mark R.Conmes R.PH

I have sleep disorder for the past of five years after taking the Parkinson's medication.

My doctor prescribed me Seroquel 12.5 mg, Lexapro 5mg and Besquil 0.5 mg taken before bedtime.

Besides I take another one Besquil 0.5 mg in the afternoon daily.

I am so far not trouble with sleep.

Would I addicted with the medication?

Any alternative medications are safer?

Kindly advise


TeoKimHoe

to help the PD patients aware the diseases and encourage to set up support groups to educate the patients and their immediate families
0 Report
Back to top of the page up there ^
MultiQuote
Reply Edit
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#2 MComes RPH

Advanced Member

Group:
Ask the Pharmacist Moderators Posts:
66 Joined:
22-February 10 Posted Today, 02:49 PM

The addiction potential of theses Meds is very low. I really don't see a problem with that. As far as any other possible Meds, I say, " if it works, why change."
This obviously an issue you have been dealing with for some time now and is you finally have a good combo of Meds that work, I would stick with it.
I will let you know, for best results, take these medications about the same time every day. This way you maintain a
constant level in your system that will give you the greatest benefit.

Best of health,
Mark R. Comes R.Ph.
"Ask The Pharmacist"
www.parkinson.org

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's Up all, stunning photo. enjoyed it > from jack who hates [URL=http://free-sim-cards.org.uk]free sim cards[/URL]