Thursday, August 12, 2010

letter from Dr. Kathrynne Holden

Dear Dr Kathrynne

Thanks a lot for your comments. I am clear about the trace elements now.

I'd like you to know that I appreciate your kind efforts in providing the information to Mr Teo and all other Parkinson's patents. I know Mr Teo and his wife very well. All of us notice that you answer patients' questions in a caring and humble manner - which I believe reflects your personality.

Dr Chew



Best regards,

Kathrynne Holden, MS

--

For a Parkinson Tip of the Day visit:

http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/
0 Report
Back to top of the page up there ^
MultiQuote
Reply
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#6 Kathrynne Holden, MS

Advanced Member

Group:
Ask the Dietician Moderators Posts:
463 Joined:
22-January 07 Locationwww.nutritionucanlivewith.com Posted Yesterday, 04:14 PM

Dear Dr. Chew,
It is a privilege to do what I can to assist those with PD and it is a pleasure to read about and learn from people like Mr. Teo, who set an example for us all.

Best regards,

Kathrynne Holden, MS

--

No comments: