Tuesday, August 3, 2010

facial therapy make you smile

I am doing facial therapy twice a week.

I feel relaxed and my facial muscle loosen and don't tired.

It helps me smile and improve my slurred speech.

Question:

Is the facial therapy make me smile ?

Is it lossen your facial muscles and relief from stiffness?

Is it helpful for your slurred speech?


Kindly clarify

Regards'


TEOKIMHOE

to help the PD patients aware the diseases and encourage to set up support groups to educate the patients and their immediate families



Group:
Ask the Doctor Moderators Posts:
539 Joined:
19-January 07 LocationUniversity of Florida Posted Today, 06:19 AM

There is a NIH funded study on treatment of the masked face by Dawn Bowers at UF. Should be out soon. We await results.

Michael S. Okun, M.D.

No comments: