Wednesday, July 28, 2010

your earliest stages of PD

I have PD for the past of five years.


I am beginning to think what I have in its earliest stages of PD?


So I am curious to know what other people's initial symptoms have been.

Seemingly, for me it has slowly been progressing over the past 2 years.
I have been told that I am walking slow with stoop posture forward and look down


Lately my both hands move slow,tremor and shaking.


I lost of taste and smell as the result I lost weight.

But the biggest problem has been with my movement... it just doesn't feel right, and I just don't feel I have the same energy... muscle stiffness. Low energy, fatigue.

Lately I have talked to my Doctor and he has done some basic test then it's off to the neurologist


Just curious to know what other people experience or know about the earliest symptoms.

No comments: