Friday, January 22, 2010

climate changes and blood pressure

nonymous







PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:41 am Post subject: climate changes and blood pressure Reply with quote
I was on three weeks holiday in Europe recently.

It is winter in Europe and am flying from tropicial country, Malaysia.

I have low blood pressure due to sideeffect with Parkinson's
medication.

I do not have problem during my stay in Europe.

I have problem on the second day when I fly back from Europe as I feel dizzinness and fainted after comming back from shopping.

Kindly advise



I
Back to top

Kathrynne Holden, MS



Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 94
Location: www.nutritionucanlivewith.com

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:43 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
.
Dear Friend,

I am not certain that the dizziness was due to the climate change.

Although that might be the case, I think it is more likely that perhaps you might have been experiencing some other concern, such as dehydration. With low blood pressure, it is important to drink plenty of fluids to build up the blood volume as much as possible; and travel can change our habits, schedules, and the way we normally eat and drink. If you had not been drinking as much fluid as usual, I think that would be a more likely cause of the blood pressure drop than the climate change.

However, I suggest you address your question to “Ask the Doctor,” as they may have other information they would like to suggest.
_________________
Best regards,
Kathrynne Holden, MS
--
For a Parkinson Tip of the Day visit:
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

1 comment:

Derek Foden said...

I am now 59. With the new herbal medicine for Parkinson I purchased from  Multivitamincare . org  was my only way to get rid of my PD,the herbal formula effectively reversed my condition and alleviated all my symptoms, people are suffering from this Parkinson disease due to lack of information.