Thursday, January 29, 2009

Physical and mental health

People with Parkinson’s disease report improving their physical and mental (emotional) health through physical activity.

Exercise can be expensive, but it does not have to be.

You can pay a premium for gyms, trainers, and equipment. However, there are many ways to exercise such as walking, or participating in activities at community centers, that are less expensive.

Exercise is hard work, especially if you are not used to it. Some people may need to start with short and easy activities, and build strength.

People who exercise sharpen their mental and physical abilities.
There are benefits for regular exercises:
Better Motor performance,trunk rotation, hand-eye coordination, stability and balance
while Non-motor symptoms:Muscle volume and strength

For myself I spend three hours daily on exercises at the gym . I take part yoga, body pump, combat and spinning classes daily. I have two trainers for myself and learn how to stretching, balance and flexibilities, I do Box and kick exercises too.Besides medication exercises relieve me from my slow movement. I have to fight and manage my Parkinson's. My doctor told me I do not like parkinson's patient as I am now normal. He was surprised at my progress

The key to fight the Parkinson's disease are as follow: Understand the symptoms of PD as knowledge is a power. Physical exercises to stretching the slowness of movement and relieve the stiffness of your muscle

Medication is to help you to slowdown the diseases. Prayer is to comfort your mental uncertainties.

No comments: