Friday, January 30, 2009

Do your eye blinking?

Joined: 03 Mar 2007Posts: 120Location: Malaysia
Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:01 am Post subject: Do your eye blinking?

Parkinson’s disease does not affect the eyes’ ability to see but there can be some eye-related concern. Due to the mask-like face that some patients can experience, there can be a decreased rate of automatic blinking . Though Eye movement disorders do not always cause functional problem many people as they age may not bother. However,lack of eye coordination, people experience double vision when looking in certain direction. Some people who have this problem do not complain of double vision, but say that their eyes tire quickly when they read My eyes feel tired easily and I use eye tears to drop my eyes few times a day as I have decreased rate of automatic blinking. I could not see clearly at night when I am driving._________________to help the PD patients aware the diseases and encourage to set up support groups to educate the patients and their immediate families

No comments: