Sunday, August 10, 2008

T.I.A (Blood Clot ) and medication

Recently I have a Blood Clot and been given:
1 Plavix Clopidogrel 75 mg and 1 Zocor to thinning my blood and lowering my cholesterol daily.
Is Plavix effective to prevent a major stroke as there are 75- 100% chances to have within 2 -5 years?
My PD medications are: 4 mg Requip, 1 Jumex 5mg, 3 Sinemet CR , 3 Serc 16 mg, 3 Motilium 10 mg and 1 Seroquel 25 mg daily
I have my blood test on antioxidant and vitamin & mineral profile and taking vitamin supplements.
I am also doing hormone therapies treatment.
I am taking them for the past of three years and going well before I have a T.I.A
Recently I have a dizziness and my blood pressure is normal between 125-140/70-75. I am driving daily.
Is it the sideeffect of the Plavix/aspirin as it contains acid?
Your advise will be appreciated'
TEOKIMHOE

No comments: