Monday, April 28, 2008

T.I/A (Blood Clot) and dizzinness

Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:00 am Post subject: T.I.A (blood cloth) and dizzinness

I have a T.I.A (minor stroke) recently. Lately I feel dizzinness. Is it related with Parkinson's medication or my supplements? I do complete heart check and screening but I am still healthy. Your early reply woulld be appreciated
Back to top

Dr. OkunJoined: 19 Jan 2007Posts: 251Location: University of Florida
Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:29 am Post subject:

Dizziness can be seen as a side effect or dopamine agonists and also felt as a subjective sensation by some PD patients. Often however it is unrelated to the PD. I would suggest you speak to your doc and be sure the stroke/TIA was not the cause...or maybe medications started after the stroke/TIA._________________Michael S. Okun, M.D.
Back to top

No comments: