Monday, April 28, 2008

reader

Re: your life long sentenceReceived:
Jan 30, 2008 12:20AMFrom:

auntique
Mouth/throat: moderate
Arms: moderate
Chest: mild
Legs: moderate
See profile auntique tremor onset: 03/95Dx: 12/95Type: Inherited (genetic) Parkinson's disease
Previous message:
Teokimhoe, I certainly hope I did NOT mislead you. We will be compiling a book of many stories about living with PD from many different people. As such, we will not be making one book from your story, with your permission we will INCLUDE your story in the book by many people. Do you understand what I am trying to say??? If you have questions, please feel free to email me. auntique (Janice) Thank you for your email.I would be obliged that you could compile my stories from my blog : movementdisorder@blogspot.com into a book "your life long sentence"THANK YOU

No comments: