Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Do you challenge the doctor?

Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:30 am Post subject: Do you challenge your doctor?

Doctors are human and human sometime make mistakes. Some doctors are good and some are bad. Let us share your experience "do you challange your doctor"? I have so far changed three neurologists. The first and second diagnosed me as age agiing and the third one diagnosed me as Parkinson's patient. It is not too late for me as I have learned to battle the disease besides I have a good neurologlist Dr. Chew for his excellent medications._________________to help the PD patients aware the diseases and encourage to set up support groups to educate the patients and their immediate families
Back to top



Rogerstar1Joined: 14 Mar 2007Posts: 229
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:04 am Post subject:

Hi Teokimhoe: While I have not challenged my PD neurologist 'pill juggler' as new aches and pains have presented over the past twelve months in terms of distonia, arthritis, ulnar tunnel syndrome(?), carpel tunnel, a pinched nerve I discover I have outstrippped medical delivery systems and Drs who are not in communication. One set of x rays don't illuminate adequately for all physicians. They all need a unique set. Dr visits becsome a full time job and clear answers seem just as elusive. Alas...there is no cure after all. Best to you in Malaysia fr. Rogerstar.

No comments: