Wednesday, December 19, 2007

masked face with parkinson's disease

People with masked faces is a signal for neurological conditions and emotions disorder People with masked faces is expressionless appearance of individuals with disorder . There are ways to diminish masked faces as follows:1 MST training (muscle strength training) for people with masked faces to improve respiratory strength and mobility of muscle around the mouth.2. Blowing air into a balloon help to relax your stiffness and rigidity of muscle around your mouth.3. Gargle yourself with water in your throat and blow air through it without swallowing it ,by twisting your head left and right, up and down to increases your facial muscle strength to relieve and improve people with problems of respiratory and swallowing


Thanks so much, I shall be trying those excercises, that is the one thing I miss the most is my smile. Please don't laugh the reason is; one is always greeted by the smile on the person face as you meet them so you have a tendency to smile back. Many a friendly chat has been the results a friendly smile. A number of years before I was dx my children would say SMILE mom when taking my picture I would say I am trying to. Never realized there was no smile, I loved walking down the street smiling because life was great never totally realized they saw my smile and now I miss it. Deeann

No comments: