Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I have had depression and anxiety literally my whole life. I have made several suicide attempts, some as young as eight years old. Two very serious attempts in 1995 and 1997. I was hospitalized each time. My psychiatrist and my MD both tell me that trying to treat PD and depression simultaneously is very difficult. I am taking Paxil and Ativan which both help, and surprisingly help the PD a little.So why am I telling you this? Because I found a way that helps, at least for me. You may or may not want to try it. First, I am determined to think of others needs and do not focus on myself. Second, I have found peace after searching my whole life, a faith. I do not get hung up in dogma and subscribe to a laundry list of beliefs, but I have faith and it works. Pray for others. Exercise, and relax and rest when you are weary. TRUST YOURSELF.All of this works for me, and the secret is that it is my way. You can find your way if you look for it.Peace, joy, hope, and health to you Mama.Jack
1 Mark

No comments: