Monday, April 9, 2007

Medication and Exercises;Optimization of medicine?

Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:39 am Post subject: medication and exercises 3

In reply to your email and I am now increasing from 1 to 1 1/2 dose of Sinemet in the evening. You will be informed on any progress after the medications in a week. Teo Kim Hoe
Back to top
');
//-->

Dr. OkunJoined: 19 Jan 2007Posts: 0Location: University of Florida
Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:35 pm Post subject:

Thanks. Be sure to only make changes under your doc's guidance._________________Michael S. Okun, M.D.
Back to top



Anonymous
Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:10 am Post subject: medication and exercises 4

I have increased my Sinemet from one to two doses in the evening. After the medication I feel better and continue my exercises without tired and exhausted. I went to see my doctor and he was pleased that I was able to monitor and optimized my medication and PD as some of his patients did not know and had to depend on him each time. What do you mean optimized i.e combination the medication with PD? Is it very subjective? How to measure and optimize them? Any differences for the increased medication to take it in the morning/ afternoon i.e optimize the effectivenss combination the medication with PD? TEO KIM HOE
Back to top


Dr. RodriguezJoined: 22 Jan 2007Posts: 0Location: Gainesville, Fl
Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:11 pm Post subject:

optimization is using the right combination of medications at the right times. You will know because you will feel like you are having consistent benefit throughout the day. Yes, it is subjective. (As much as I as your doctor think you are doing well, you have the last word)._________________Ramon L Rodriguez, MD
Back to top

No comments: